When you enter a wedding reception venue, you probably first will notice the tables. For this reason, the bride and/or the wedding designer should carefully select the wedding centerpieces.
Fortunately, rental stores carry the right equipment to create personalized, wedding centerpieces. Renting wedding centerpieces instead of buying them can save money and eliminate the hassle of having to find a place for the centerpieces after the wedding.
Look at all that rented wedding table pieces can do for you:
- Match your wedding colors. Why limit your color theme to the ceremony only? Rented centerpieces holding colored candles can carry your colors through the wedding reception.
- Reflect the season. A rented centerpiece vase can bring the outdoors inside when filled with a seasonal arrangement, such as willow branches or sunflowers in the fall and tulip or hyacinth blooms in the spring.
- Make a social statement. For example, what better way to tell your wedding guests about your concern for the environment than to have a rented bowl filled with edible vegetable greens or fruit for your wedding centerpiece?
- Expand on a theme. Rented palm tree candlesticks might be an appropriate centerpiece for a wedding reception that has a tropical theme. Whereas, a centerpiece vase that reflects a desired culture might work best for a wedding that has an ethnic theme.
- Display food. When table space is limited, a rented tiered food display can hold appetizers or desserts for your guests, while doubling as a table center item.
Contact your local, ARA-affiliated, rental store for information on available rental products and services to meet your wedding centerpiece needs. To locate the rental store nearest you, use the Rental Store Quick Locator above.