Brides are faced with what seems like a million decisions while planning their weddings. One of the most important is the type of centerpiece that will be used on the tables. Rather than using flowers, you may want to consider using candles instead. Here are some ways in which candle centerpieces can be incorporated into your wedding décor.
- Taper Candles – Lining the center of your tables with various sizes of taper candles will provide you with a clean, sleek, elegant look.
- Sculpted Candleholders – There are many unique sculpted candleholders available for brides to choose from. These holders can be found in a variety of materials and styles guaranteed to make your centerpieces beautiful.
- Floating Candles – This type of candle is often used to create centerpieces. You may choose to have a bowl, or single containers placed along the length of your table. This design is a great way to combine two elements, fire and water.
- Votive Candles – Votive candles placed in a tall glass container is a great way to create a dramatic effect. This design will also allow you to incorporate flowers. Simply attach the flower of your choice to the outside of the container. This will create a look that is great for spring and summer weddings.
- Lace – Whether you choose to real lace, or vellum paper with a lace pattern, the look of this design can be extremely beautiful. Simply apply the lace or vellum to square candle holders, and you will be rewarded with a look that will make your guest tables gorgeous.
- Fire and Water – To achieve this stunning look, simply attach a glass case using floral adhesive inside another holder that is slightly larger. Then place the candle of your choice inside the interior holder and fill the space between both holders with water. To make this an even more personal touch to your wedding, you may choose to color the water to match your décor.
- Mason Jars – This is perhaps one of the most popular choices among brides right now. Simply find mason jars of various sizes and trim the top with ribbon. This is a great way to create a comfortable and homespun look.
- Candelabras – Placing a candelabra on your tables will provide you with a formal and classic look. Candelabras can be found in many different styles, which will ensure that your tables look elegant. Remember to choose a height that will not interfere with your guest’s line of vision.
Rick Martis is the Founder and CEO of StinkyCandle Inc. and Yank King. Yank Me Candle is your premier source for the best gag gift candles. While our 100% high quality soy candles are designed for humor, they will also provide an enjoyable aroma once they are lit.
You can’t go wrong when you purchase Yank Me Candles. 50% off all proceeds go directly to animal shelters in need. To learn more about Yank Me Candle gags, visit Yank Me Candles.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rick_Martis