One of the best way to warm your holiday home is to have a sumptuous meal. The family gatherings will never be complete without taking a great time together around the holiday table. Other than the holiday menu, you can jump start the festivity of your table by creating awe-inspiring holiday centerpieces.
There are unlimited ways that you can design your holiday table centerpieces, but you have to be very selective. Your centerpieces should be able to provide appetizing looks in your table setting. You can achieve this look by having a theme or color scheme in your table centerpiece. Here’s a great holiday centerpiece that you can do for your table.
- Red roses
- Silver bark vases
- White tallow berries
- Sprigs of berries
- Floral foam
- Aluminum wire
- Floral tape
- Cut the roses in different lengths so you can style them like a dome. It is best to keep them intact. After you achieve the desired form, get a floral tape and aluminum wire to keep the figure.
- Prepare the vases. Make sure that the floral foam is cut accordingly. The floral foam will hold the flower arrangements at the bottom.
- At the bottom of the red roses, have the silver tallow berries arrange randomly. This should be done in random so that it will look natural.
- Then, arrange you vases in any way you want at the center table. At the bottom of the vases, place the foliage of the white tallow berries to provide beautiful green scenery.
- Lastly, place the votives randomly near the vases.
You can add some decorative objects like figurines and collectibles that match the color of the centerpiece. This great centerpiece idea will definitely enhance the table settings of your holiday table.