Using a fruit wedding centerpiece can be a very cheap wedding table arrangement; you can use a single variety or a combination.
Choose fruit that are in season as these will be high quality and you can usually purchase them in boxes at a reasonable price. Create wonderful and unique displays by designing decorations in colors that will match your theme.
You may think that you are limited with colors, but fruit when use whole will give you colors such as:
- Orange (from oranges, tangerines, mandarins, tangelo and orange grapefruit and apricots)
- Yellow (from pommelo, lemons, bananas, yellow grapefruit, star fruit)
- Green (from limes, grapes, granny smith apples, pears, kiwi fruit, watermelon)
- Purple (pomegranates, grapes)
- Red (from pears, grapes, apples, strawberries and cherries)
1. Display whole unblemished fruit directly on the table, in large bowls or baskets.
2. Some can even be cut or sliced and then arranged attractively in tall glass vessels to create an attractive fruit wedding centerpiece you can also top this arrangement with some fresh flowers. And just imagine the lovely sweet fragrance that you will get from freshly cut fruit such as orange, lemon and lime.
3. Another informal centerpiece idea is to cut up pieces of fruit and place these on skewers and then arrange in an attractive style into a small vase with branches of fresh leaves from the fruit trees. Or have bunches of grapes spilling over the top of tall over sized wine glass shaped vases.
When using fresh fruit as your centerpiece you must be aware that some fruit such as blueberries or pomegranates can cause deep stains to linens etc, so it would be advisable to check with your reception center on the use of these before going out and purchasing any.
There are many more wedding centerpiece ideas for more ideas visit http://www.the-wedding-information-site.com/wedding-reception-idea.html